One of the most important aspects of creating your ideal lifestyle is envisioning the outcome before it comes to pass.
You need to be specific about exactly what you want.
Lets focus on one thing you want to happen in the future right now.
I’d like to give you the keys to creating that outcome for yourself.
Open up a Word document or Notepad or even pull out the trusty Pen & Paper and start writing down the answers to these questions.
Begin by asking yourself: “How is it possible that you have it now?”
- Stated in the positive – “What specifically do you want?”
- Specify your present situation – “Where are you now?”
- Specify the outcome – “What will you see, hear, feel etc when you have it?” – As if now. Make it compelling.
- Specify the evidence procedure. – “How will you know when you have it?”
- Is it congruently desirable? – “What will this outcome get for you or allow you to do?”
- Is it self-initiating and self-maintained? – “Is it only for you?”
- Is it appropriately contextualised? – “Where, when, how and with whom do you want it?”
- What resources are needed? – “What do you have now, and what do you need to get your outcome?”. Also ask yourself, “Have you ever had of done this before?” and “Do you know anyone who has?” and “Can you act as if you have it?”
- Is it ecological? – “For what purpose do you want this?”, “What will you gain or lose if you have it?”, “What will happen if you get it?”, “What wont happen if you get it?”, “What will happen if you dont get it?” and “What wont happen if you dont get it?”
All these questions are designed to help you start thinking about being at cause in your life for the outcomes that you want to happen.
Once you get good at this procedure, you will find it easier & easier to create anything you want.