I’ve just finished watching the most powerful training I’ve ever seen on Mindset, and I want to you to understand the learnings I got from this too.
Firstly, to give you some perspective, the person doing this training has impacted thousands of people’s lives already as a professional affiliate marketer but has done it in a relatively short period of time – within 18 months. One of the benefits of being single I guess is that he had the time and effort to put into “doing the work” but what struck me was the messages on Mindset that he shared which are far more important than the step by step details.
Here’s a summary of the notes I wrote down:
- Have the focus of your non-negotiable goal which has to happen in your life, no matter what.
- Every action/decision is based on getting you closer to that goal.
- Ask yourself: What would I do if I was 10x bolder? And go do that…
- The fears that come up are telling you what actions need to be done
- Learn to embrace the uncertainty, no growth in certainty
- We aren’t the voice in our head, it is separate from us
- Trust in the process
- Energy and excitement are all we need to succeed.
- For 100% of people in this world: Everything bad that has ever happened in our life has ended up alright, that’s why we can sit here and say yeah, I’m still ok. All my basic needs are met.
- Focus on the goal you are moving towards. Yes I put this note in twice.
- Crystal Ball Analogy:- Ask yourself, if I had a crystal ball that I can see myself experiencing my ideal day 100% in 12-24 months – think of it in terms of ITS DONE
- Keep doing consistent steps towards that goal, small steps and you’ll make it. As long as you don’t quit, ITS DONE
- What decisions would you make knowing that ITS DONE?
- Beliefs – Thoughts – Actions – Results
- It all starts at Belief. Belief comes from an inner certainty that whatever obstacle that pops up, it’s there because it’s a stepping stone to your end goal. Go with the flow of every good or bad experience.
I can truly say this is transformational and I hope you can truly absorb some of these points like I have too, especially the Crystal Ball Analogy. Having this mindset gets us into a creative & abundance state of mind to improve not only our business endeavours but our relationships, health, fitness & spiritual wellbeing. These points are a way of being in itself.
As you may already know I am a member of Six Figure Mentors, where we offer Digital Skills training, Mindset training, Amazon FPA training plus we offer an affiliate program where our members can earn while they learn. This training was delivered by one of our members.
Comment below if this has been valuable to you and please share some of your thoughts. I’m genuinely interested to hear.